We offer the level and type of HR support that you need, it's personalised to your Company’s needs. This may be onsite support on a weekly basis (acting as your in-house HR Manager), outsourced support (on call when you have queries, complex HR situations or need documents or a sounding board), supporting HR Managers in their role or drafting HR and employment documents. We can:
- Manage the HR functionActing as your onsite HR Department to deal with all aspects of your HR management from policies and procedures, payroll recruitment through to the end of employment. This service will ensure your HR matters are fully compliant, efficient and engaging.
- HR documentation and process set-upImplementing and updating HR documentation and processes – making sure you have your contracts of employment, Employee Handbook and other essential policies up to date.
- HR projectsIf you or your HR Manager need assistance on some HR projects then we can assist. This could be a pay review process, redundancy or relocation process – we can provide the flexible support you need for whatever time period is required.
- HR guidance and supportPerformance management, disciplinary meetings and supporting line managers with employee matters.
- RecruitmentManaging the recruitment process from interview to induction.
- HR MentoringWorking closely with your management team or HR Manager, we will provide support with on the job training, coaching you through situations as they arise assisting you to not only deal with the situation but equip you with the skills to deal with them independently going forward.
Like HR Professionals, Company Secretaries need to be highly organised, confidential and have a holistic and strategic view of business operations. Company Secretaries sit alongside the board and offer practical and independent advice and support. As well as this, they deal with a lot of the practical implications of running a board and the key administrative tasks that quite frankly, many directors don’t have the time to undertake. We can help you with any role that you require of a company secretary, including but not limited to:
- Board Policies and Procedures (Matters Reserved for the Board, Governance Policies etc.)
- Maintaining the Company’s statutory books and registers
- Management of the board reporting framework, including board agendas, board pack preparation, notices and minutes
- Arranging meetings of the directors and the shareholders.
- Acting as a guide to the board on Company matters
- Undertaking board reviews
- General Company administration
- Advising directors on their duties, and ensuring that they comply with corporate legislation and the articles of association of the company.
Business Support Services
Although our business began in HR and Company Secretary work, more recently our clients are asking for our support in a much broader and holistic way. Therefore, we have been providing advice and support across a range of areas.
Essentially, we offer an extra pair of hands to help get things done – this may be for the areas that you need expertise in or simply just extra support or input at a senior level.
Our aim is to work with businesses on a specific project, get it set up or find a solution to a particular problem then throughout the course of the project, work with the business to enable them to manage it internally going forward.
Minute taking is an essential part of a Company’s record keeping and is at the core of good governance. To most people, minute taking is an arduous task however, at Zeal it is something that we actually enjoy and feel that we can provide businesses with a valuable additional resource.
By outsourcing this function, you will ensure that meetings are well documented, actions allocated, agendas prepared and circulated and that your board records are well maintained in confidence.
We feel that minute taking really adds value to the other services that we offer as it helps us fully understand your business at the highest level. That said, we do of course offer minute taking as a stand alone service for those who simply do not have the resource or inclination to do it in-house.